SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Information You Give Us: We receive any information You enter on our Website or give us in any other way, which is stored on the Company’s secure servers. To clarify, personal information means and includes name, email, website user account log in ID and password, mobile and landline phone numbers, gender, DOB, address, gift message and eye prescription, but excludes any Credit Card, Debit Card or Net-Banking Details, all of which are stored on the Company’s secure servers and/or in cookies on your computer. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then You might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that You provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future commercial transactions, and communicating with You and utilising/disclosing, without prejudice to any of Your other rights, the same for any other, whether commercial or non-commercial purpose which the Company in its sole discretion considers necessary for its business purposes or otherwise. You can review, add or update certain information by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When You update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever You interact with us. Our server logs Your activities for various diagnostic and analytical purposes. However, other than the IP address of Your machine from where You are accessing the Service, there are no other personal information maintained by the Company in the logs.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may request to receive a confirmation when You open e-mail from Your end if Your computer supports such capabilities.
- Sharing of Information Received by the Company: For the purposes of providing you with our services, we may share your information with third parties such as affiliates of the company, service providers etc. When we disclose your personal data to such third parties. we make appropriate arrangements as required under applicable law to restrict further disclosure. When we transfer your personal data to such third parties, we enter into appropriate contractual arrangements to ensure that they maintain similar levels of data protection as we would. You may be notified when another business is involved along with us in processing Your transactions, and we share, use or, disclose customer information related to processing of those transactions with that business as needed to fulfill your order. Your personal data may be transferred, stored and processed outside India. By using our services, you consent to such storage and processing.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might be acquired completely or merge with any other company. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In such a case, we will ensure the protection of Your information as per these policies and guidelines. You hereby specifically consent and grant permission to the disclosure, and transferring, of information to such third parties.
- Protection of the Company and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and other similar matters. You hereby specifically consent and grant permission to disclosure and transferring of information to such third parties, as may be required.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS